Nation’s Top Certified Resume Writers
Serving Technology / IT Professionals Nationwide…
Pursuing an IT / Technology role can be very competitive and requires a high degree of specialization and laser-precision focus. Therefore, it is imperative to have a professional resume that translates and articulates your technology skills in terms that HR Recruiters and employers can understand and value. For example, it should include your IT certifications, technology projects / programs managed, and problem resolution skills just to name a few.
As a nationally recognized resume writing firm, we go “Above and Beyond” to make sure your resume covers everything employers demand. With a 96.5% interview call-back rate for our IT clients, will you be our next success story?
What Sets Us Apart:
- As Certified IT Resume Writers, we will work with you 1-on-1 to design you an attention-grabbing, keyword-rich, ATS-compliant resume that will effectively communicate your accomplishments, technology skills, and track record to potential employers.
- We have written and published numerous resumes and articles in top IT journals, online publications, and magazines serving Technology / IT professionals nationwide.
- With over 4,100+ technology resumes written under our belt, we are highly skilled in utilizing key buzzwords / phrases, IT logos, and creative formats that match your career goals, qualifications, and requirements against IT roles you are targeting.
- Once I have your info, I will deliver your new resume in 3-4 business days for your review. I also will work with you to revise your resume until you’re 100% Satisfied with the final product. You will be able to upload your new IT resume to any job site such as Monster.com, Careerbuilders.com, Indeed.com, etc. We offer Unlimited Revisions, 30-Day Guarantee, and 24-Hour Rush Service.
- Possess In-Depth Experience Writing Technology / IT Resumes: Systems / Network Administrator, Network Engineer / Architect, Help Desk Support, IT Manager, Webmaster, Unix / Linux Administrator, Systems Analyst / Developer, CTO, CIO, IT / Technology Consultant, Computer Programmer, Software Developer, IT Trainer, PC / Computer Repair, Database Developer / Administrator, Java Developer, Software Engineer, IT Security, IT Auditor, Software / System Architect, Web Developer, Software Tester, etc…