“I can’t believe how great my resume is. Little nervous about the process, but Mike and his team made me feel very comfortable.”
Helping Job Seekers from Entry-Level Associates and Managers to IT Support Technicians and Executives Secure High-Paying Positions…
PICK AND ORDER THE RIGHT RESUME PACKAGE FOR YOU…
Each package will include a professional resume and cover letter targeted to meet employer requirements. You will receive your package in 48-72 hours in MS Word Format for your review.
CLICK HERE: Getting FREE Resume Critique and Review To Revamp Your Resume...
A professionally-designed resume can “make or break” your job search. However, most of us lack the skill and experience to prepare a professional resume that employers want to see. With many resume writing services available today, how do you know which one to choose? The free resume critique is a new invention to help job seekers to assess quality and competency of a Resume Writer.
There are numerous reasons why you should get your resume review. In the article below, I’m going to discuss 7 reasons to get your resume looked at and why it is important to your job search.
- Getting your resume evaluated can help you understand what is working and not working in your resume in terms of layout, content, and strategy.
- There exist potential job opportunities and you need your resume refined to accommodate them. A resume assessment can help you define the introduction and work history to reflect what employers want.
- You don’t know where to start and not sure if your resume is presenting you in the best possible light. Is there redundancy; is the resume too long; does it lack visual appeal, etc.? Getting your free resume critique and review will help you with this.
- Having your resume evaluated over the phone can help you get the specific questions and issues you have address. It is also an opportunity to evaluate the Resume Writer’s competency and if they understand resume standards and protocols.
- Submitting your resume via email can provide you valuable information. However, many resume firms use “canned statements” that sound like anybody. They may sound specific to you, but are really generic. It is up to you to evaluate their advice and relevancy of your current resume to your career situation.
- Getting your resume analyzed can you help understand if you need your resume reformatted or written with better keywords and verbiage. Are you using the right resume format based on your job target? Is the resume the right length?
- Finally, the Resume Writer should provide you pointers on how to make the necessary changes and adjustments to your resume to meet employer requirements.
Serving Professionals From all Backgrounds
What Clients Say
- Tinesh – Software Developer
“What a true artist. He sculpted my resume into a piece of art. I never thought I could sound so good. I have received two job offers.”Tamira – Executive Assistant
“Your work is stellar and spot on. I certainly will pass your contact information along to all of my friends and family members.”Senora – Medical Pharmacist
“Got the same service that others pay double for. Mike was awesome and made me feel confident in my resume and job search.”Nicole – Account Manager
“Great work once again Michael. I have used Expert Resumes throughout my career. Very reliable and detailed in their approach.”Minhee – Business Analyst
“Very insightful and knowledgeable in how Mike’s team position me in the resume to get interviews. Thank you.”Kathy – Customer Representative
“Expert Resumes skillfully critiqued me on the pros and cons of my resume. There industry expertise is incredible. Great resource.”Jake – Marketing Executive
“Happy I got my resume done by Expert Resumes. I wish I would have gotten it done sooner. Another satisfied customer.”Charles – Computer Technician
“I chose Expert Resumes after researching numerous resume writing companies. I got a reliable service that was inexpensive and worked.”Chad – Logistics Manager
“Mike designed me a detailed resume targeting technology firms and recruiters. I got three call backs yesterday and an interview next week.”Carson – Business Development