Certified Professional Resume Writers Serving
$100,000+ Executives and Directors Nationwide…
Every jobseeker has the desire to be a success, but only a few have the tenacity and perseverance to make their dreams a reality. When seeking to land a high-profile, high-paying executive job, presentation means everything. As such, your resume should represent you in a way that demonstrates your unique skill set and communicates that you are worth everything you’re asking for.
Our team at Expert Resumes has 85+ years of combined expertise overseeing resume preparation and recruitment for executives making $100,000 or more a year. With a 97.2% interview call-back rate for our executive clients, will you be our next success story?
What Sets Us Apart:
- As Certified Executive Resume Writers, we will work with you 1-on-1 to design you an attention-grabbing, keyword-rich, ATS-compliant executive resume that will translate your accomplishments, value, and proven track record into a “branded message” that uniquely qualifies and sets you apart from the competition.
- We have written and published numerous resumes and articles in top business journals, newspapers, and magazines serving Executives and Directors spanning from new startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- With over 6,300+ Executive / Director resumes written under our belt, we are highly skilled in utilizing key buzzwords / phrases, logos, and creative formats that match your career goals, qualifications, and requirements against executive roles you are targeting.
- Once I have your info, I will deliver your new resume in 3-4 business days for your review. I also will work with you to revise your resume until you’re 100% Satisfied with the final product. You will be able to upload your new Executive or Director Resume to any job site such as Monster.com, Ladders.com, Indeed.com, etc. We offer Unlimited Revisions, 30-Day Guarantee, and 24-Hour Rush Service.
- Possess In-Depth Experience Writing Resumes for Executives and Directors in: Operations, IT, Technology, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Supply Chains & Logistics, Program / Project Management, Finance, Accounting, Training, Risk Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Safety, Executive Directors, Non-Profits, Teaching, Education, Law, Administration, Healthcare….