Resume Package Includes:
- Professional Resume targeted to meet specific needs of employers.
- Personalized Cover Letter that can be re-used for each job target.
- Electronic Copy of all career documents in Microsoft Word Format.
- Free Fax Services to fax your resume and cover letter to employers.
- Permanent Backup of your professional resume and cover letter.
Thank You Letter
24-Hour Resume Service
PDF Resume Format
ASCII Resume Format
Sample Resume Package
CLICK HERE: 10 Tips to Selecting an Entry-Level Resume Service
As an entry-level professional, the task of preparing your own resume can be daunting and frustrating. The question where to begin and what approach to use in terms of format, content, and design can be difficult to determine, especially if you are novice. However, there are professional resume writing services available for those who need help starting out in the workforce. Below, I have outlined criteria to be used in selecting an entry-level resume service:
1) Look both online and in your surrounding areas to identify Professional Resume Writers who are in business of writing professional resumes. Research to determine their specific industry / career expertise and if they have samples to show you of their work.
2) Next, you need to determine if they are Certified as a Professional Resume Writer with either the National Resume Writers Association or Professional Association of Resume Writers Association. Certified Resume Writers have to take exams and present resume examples of their work to secure such designation.
3) Research to determine if the professional resume writing service is accredited with the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org This will ensure the company will be held accountable to delivering you an A+ product.
4) Review samples of their resumes at their website or in office to assess their career knowledge and industry expertise. Does the professional resume writing service have an understanding of different resume formats, fonts, and layouts? Do they understand resume protocols and syntax used? Can they speak in an active voice to bring action to your resume? Finally, do they understand your career situation? Finally, how will they present your resume to overcome obstacles that could prevent you from getting a job?
5) Is the professional resume writing service linked into all of the social networks? Social networks can be a powerful tool in selecting a professional resume writer. Here, you can get a more in-depth profile of the person with picture and bio. Also, you can communicate within their network to determine if there qualified and competent at what they do. It can be a great resource in helping you find the right Resume Writer.
6) Is the professional resume writing service published and do they have articles / books they have written? This demonstrates their detailed knowledge, breadth of experience, and background in resume writing.
7) Do they provide FREE resume critiques to lay out the pros and cons of your current resume and strategy they would use in putting together your new resume? This is your chance to ask as many questions as possible to determine if they are the “right fit.”
8) Do they have an “about us” page that describes who they are and a “Process” page that outlines how the process will work regarding entry-level resume service? Is it straightforward and is there a quick turnaround time?
9) Is there entry-level resume package affordable and meets your needs? What additional services do they offer and what do you need for your job search?
10) Finally, do they offer a resume guarantee for work provided? Keep in mind, most resume writers will not guarantee you interviews or job offers. There guarantee relates to how well they wrote your resume and whether or not it works.